Friday, October 10, 2008

And now its October...

The two weeks I thought we'd spend working on the house turned into four. Daniel and I basically checked out of our real lives and worked full speed ahead. But now the house is almost done and will be listed at the end of next week.

And now its October. Evan is enjoying school; learning about letters, numbers, and bringing home art every week that I really love. Liam has been busy, too. He turned one!!!

Here are photos from the party, and then random photos from the past few weeks.

Everyone liked the cake (pictured: Liam, Evan, Amari, Jared)





This is how Evan feels about waffles

Evan and Liam in Mrs. Okie's music class
Our friend Natalie hooked us up with free tickets to Sesame Street Live.  GREAT show!
This is what the boys do when they hear the garbage truck coming down the street.
Liam and Daniel having a serious discussion

2 comments:

Tutu said...

We are thrilled to have the blog up & running again!! Thanks Jennifer! Love Tutu

Amy said...

It doesn't get much better than a big old stinky garbage truck coming down the street!