Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cooler weather...

...means sweaters and warm pajamas.

Liam (has a cold in this photo) wearing a Gymboree sweater I got for Evan when he was this age that I loved.  Now we get to enjoy it again on this cutie!!
Liam loves (!!!) riding this truck.  He climbs on and off by himself and scoots around on it.  If I try to hold it for him to help him, he pushes my hand off. (excuuuuuuse me!)  Here he is wearing another Gymboree outfit passed down from Evan.
I l-o-v-e these pajamas passed down from Cousin Joe and then Evan.  Liam loves his toothbrush, which he needs now for the 2 bottom teeth that have grown in.
Evan really likes these pajamas he's wearing here, also passed down from Cousin Joe.  

2 comments:

Tutu said...

Brush those teeth!! Papou will be coming to check them! Love Tutu & Papou

Karen said...

Oh, I love seeing hand-me-downs and then comparing photos of the kids in the same outfits. Kate has several hand-me-downs from her cousins--makes the outfits special and a bit sentimental.