Friday, September 19, 2008

Intermission

Sorry that there haven't been any new postings since Evan started preschool.  I imagined that when he started school I would have leisurely mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays while he was in school and Liam took his morning nap.  Instead, right when Evan started school, we decided to sell the house.  So we have been working non-stop on projects to get the house ready to sell.  Therefore, time for the virtual world of email, blogs, Facebook etc is not existant as I deal with the grueling reality of painting, packing, and trying to make my house look like a magazine picture.  HA!!  Hopefully in about 2 weeks we will be done with the projects and put the house on the market and life will settle down until someone buys the house.

4 comments:

Tutu said...

Dear Jennifer,
When you are finished with your home, you can come down to Florida & fix ours up to sell!!! Love Judi

Amy said...

Jen,

When you are done with your house, will you come over and do an extreme makeover of ours?

Amy said...

Hey Jen -

I left something for you on my blog. You will have to scroll down a bit to find it.

Karen said...

Come back! Come back!