Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin patch, take 2

Our friends Tanna and Karen invited us to join them at a pumpkin patch right around the corner from our house.  This patch was more spread out than the one at Stone Mountain so everyone enjoyed frolicking amongst the pumpkins.

Kate in her cute, cute pumpkin sweater
3 little pumpkins
Whoops!!
I'd say Liam is about 2 and a half pumpkins tall
Daniel and Evan ran in and out of the pumkins- like a soccer drill
I have started to figure out that if I just take a picture of Evan while he is talking, I get a better, more natural shot than when I ask him to smile for the camera.  So handsome :)

3 comments:

Tutu said...

Yeh for cute photos on the blog!! Love Tutu

Karen said...

Oh, you got some really cute photos! I need to post mine and upload them to Shutterfly, etc. We had a great time with you guys--thanks for meeting us!

dera frances white said...

great shots! isn't afternoon sun the best?