This morning at breakfast Evan shared a few more ideas about what he would do when he grew up.
"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a bee and make honey." (he was eating toast with butter and honey)
"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a HUGE eater!!" (as most typical three-year-olds, Evan is too busy to eat so when he actually eats a whole meal we compliment him on being such a big eater.)
"When I grow up, I'm gonna fly an airplane and fly the flight." (he heard the word "flight" last time we flew on an airplane and likes to use it as much as he can)
"When I grow up, I'm gonna drive a cruise boat."
Here's a picture I took of him this afternoon. Close up his cheeks still have some of that roundness that I will miss when his face thins out as he continues to grow into a preschooler this year.
Evan asked me what do I want to do when I grow up? I told him that when I grow up, I'm going to take a long vacation and sleep a lot!!!
1 comment:
haha -- I am with you on the long vacation and sleeeeeeeeeeep
zzzzzzzzz ...
Post a Comment