Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cow Day

Friday, July 11th was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a.
If you wore one item of cow attire you got one menu item free.  If your entire outfit was cow themed then you got an entire meal free.  I couldn't resist going the extra mile to get the whole meal free.  I felt really, really cheesy, but Evan looked so cute that it made it worth it.  We went with our friends Karen and Kate.  Kate wore a cute outfit that had cows on it and let Liam borrow the little cow beanie.  We went for breakfast and lunch.  (I figured I spent all that time putting the outfits together I might as well get some use out of them!)
It was a delicious and fun day!!



3 comments:

Karen said...

We had a lot of fun! :o) Your outfits were great!

Tutu said...

You all are amazing!!! I bet if we would have been visiting Tutu & Papou would have been all dressed up! Love you Tutu & Papou

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious.