Thursday, July 10, 2008

A happy 32nd...

On the morning of my birthday Evan told me he had a present for me.
"Sorry I didn't put a bow on it," he said, after I unwrapped his John Deere tractor that he gave me.  I assured him that his thoughtfulness was the sweetest gift I could ever get
After Liam's morning nap we went for his 9-month check up.  The pediatrician said Liam was underweight and needed to have fat added to his diet, to let him start eating more of the table food we eat.  I had planned to go to Chick Fil A for lunch after the dr. appointment and asked if that meant being able to eat chicken nuggets and waffle fries.  She said yes.  Here is what Liam thinks about his new world of food (below).  He ate every piece of nugget and fry I put in front of him.
Evan was excited for Liam that he could now eat "Chicken Fil A" (that's what Evan has always called Chick-Fil-A...)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Kate loves CFA nuggets! Evan is so sweet and thoughtful! What a cutie! Liam is really growing and changing so much! They are both adorable. :o)