Monday, July 07, 2008

Lawning the mow

"Lawning the mow."  That's what Evan calls mowing the lawn.  He has used this phrase for a long time, and I love it.  Our friend Emily, who comes to the house on Thursdays as a mother's helper, came last Thursday.  We have had unseasonably nice (rather than humid and blazing hot) weather during the last 2 weeks.  We spent every morning outside last week.  On Thursday we sat in the shade and played, drew on the sidewalk, and had our lunch.  You can see below the cones that Evan set up, recreating the scene we see driving around town each day.  There is always construction going on and the need to block off a road.



2 comments:

Karen said...

How cute--"lawning the mow"--I love it! Liam is getting so big now. So adorable!

Amy said...

I think I see a little bit of old uncle Chris in Liam!