This past Saturday, November 16th, I took Paul and Evan to see the show "Goodnight Moon" at the Woodruff Arts Center. The boys were so excited. Thankfully, they both had short naps before the show which helped make the afternoon a wonderful experience for everyone. :)
Paul in his seat, waiting for the show to start
The show started late, but the boys were so patient. We sat in the 4th row by the aisle, so there weren't any distractions in front of us.
I just thought this was so cute. Paul's and Evan's little legs sticking straight out from their chairs.
The boys did not understand why there was only one arm rest in between the 2 seats. Who was supposed to put their arm there? I agreed that I did not understand this set up, but explained that this is how seats are in theaters. They were happy to share.
End of the show, actors taking a bow. It was a very well done production and Paul and Evan both seemed to have enjoyed it. Doesn't the great green room look cozy?
2 comments:
Those boys are the cutest 3 year olds Love Papou & Tutu
Oh, fun! I heard that advertised and wondered if you knew about it. Of course you did. = ) I'm glad that you were able to go.
Post a Comment