Monday, August 25, 2008

Singin' in the Rain

Thanks to the hurricane that is stewing southward of the Florida coast, we have been enjoying MUCH cooler temperatures than normal (thank you, God).  It has been raining or threatening to rain for the past several days.  It poured quite a bit this afternoon so Evan and I went out for a walk.

I don't know if you can hear what Evan is saying in the video clip, but after his squeal of delight, he says, "Look at me in this puddle!!  Look at me in THIS puddle!  I can NOT believe this!!!


Evan and I after the walk in the rain.  Ah ha, a smile!

5 comments:

Tutu said...

Evan you have the "most fun" mom in the world!!!! Love Tutu

Tutu said...

Evan you have the "most fun" mom in the world!!!! Love Tutu

erica said...

I love hearing Evan say, "I cannot believe this!" Anna will have to pull on her boots and join you next time.

Karen said...

LOVE it! TOO CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Evan is hilarious! And he's becoming quite the little photographer.