Tuesday, August 12, 2008

32 things to do before 33

I have until July 8, 2009 to complete these 32 items.  Wish me luck...
1.  get a new digital camera (upgrade from the ole' 3.2 megapixel)
2.  teach Evan how to use the ole' 3.2 for his own
3.  make an entire Korean meal on my own
5.  organize the basement!!
6.  put all loose photos into albums (I am already regretting this one)
7.  learn a new song on the piano
8.  run a road race
9.  buy new running shoes
10. have art time with Evan at least one time a week
11. read through the whole Bible
12. bake a loaf of bread from scratch
13. print out photos of Evan and Liam to send to the grandparents
14. do not slack off and keep up date night with Daniel
15.  call a friend on the phone who I haven't talked to in awhile
16. take Evan to first dentist appointment
17. read a book of my bookshelf that I haven't read yet
18. get an address stamp
19. go on a water slide
20. see a show at the Fox
21. play in the rain with Evan
22. buy flowers from a green market
23. eat as many meals outdoors as possible this fall
24. drive northward to see the leaves changing colors
25. visit a city nearby to tour and dine
26. spend quality time with Liam when Evan is at preschool this year
27. subscribe to Atlanta magazine
28. stop hollering at Evan about pee on the toilet seat
29. take a continuing ed course for my speech pathology license
30. eat a cooked vegetable one time a week
31. take photos of Evan and Liam every week
32. have photos taken of Daniel and I every so often...

4 comments:

Karen said...

Great list! :o) Some made me laugh (pee on the toilet seat) and some made me a little mushy. ;o) (Play in the rain, etc.)

GOOD STUFF!

Shaunta' said...

Hey,
I hope you accomplish your goals! When you have that home cooked Korean meal can I come...with the hubby and our 3 kids ages 2 and under? LOL! I guess your goals should be realistic! Ha! Your pics are great. I need to take more pictures...and get them printed out and into albums. Right now they are just in my Pictures Folder...thx for the inspiration.

dera frances white said...

it's perfect!!!! what's cooler than committing to spending more intentional time with your family? and not yelling at evan about pee on the seat?

i'm inspired. i'm off to finish mine up now. btw, have you given thought to what happens if you don't finish the list? i was thinking i'd probably flog myself?

Jen said...

Came to your blog from Karen. What beautiful boys you have! I love your list. I just made my list a few weeks ago and I turn 32 in August. Must be something to do with the age, huh?!? Good luck to you!