Monday, June 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home

There is a new addition to our family that I would like to share with you. I am very excited to announce that the shop-vac vacuum cleaner that has been our household's primary vacuum cleaner for close to 5 years, has finally been replaced with a proper vacuum. The shop-vac has been banished to the garage, and we welcome in its place...

...the Electrolux Ultra Silencer.
I loooooooooove it. And the amazing thing is, I can hear my children talking, the phone ring, someone knocking on the door while it is on!! It is primarily for hardwood floors, so it was less expensive than the ones that are made for floors and carpet.
It is so shiny and beautiful and it is the newest addition to our family. :)

Photos of the new house...a work in progress for many months to come


Living room and Evan

Dining room with our trusty card table as we shop for a new table

Kitchen and back door
Kitchen looking into dining room and living room
Hall bath
still to unpack, and miles to go before I sleep

1 comment:

carrie said...

i love that the vacuum is a new addition to the family. not just there to help. it's a member of the family. awesome.