Monday, March 24, 2008

FIRST SOLIDS

I have learned that in parenting, when you finally get the hang of how to do something with your child, he is on to the next step already.  As Liam begins to eat solids now, I almost always forget to bring his food and all the gear that goes along with an almost 6-month-old child who is eating from a spoon.  Liam tried rice cereal for the first time last Saturday (March 22).  He ignored the fact that photos were being taken, grandparents were watching on Skype, and a short construction worker was trying to feed him.  He acted like he had been eating solids all his life. :)  He reallllllllllllllly likes the rice cereal.  Avocado wasn't as big of a hit.  We're on sweet potato now and he's warming up to it.  Evan really likes that Liam sits at the table and eats with us.




1 comment:

Studio Refuge Photography Blog said...

Hey Jen, I'm glad I found out about your blog.