Saturday, March 01, 2008

CHUCK E CHEESE'S!!!!!

While we were in Columbus at my parent's house, my mom and dad took Evan and Liam to Chuck E. Cheese.  Evan sees the commercials for Chuck E. Cheese on Public Television and has been asking for a long time to go.  He was promised a trip to visit Chuck E. when he was successfully wearing underwear for awhile.  So it was time to fulfill my part of that deal.  The pizza was much better than I remember it being when I was a kid.  Evan loved (LOVED) the trip and couldn't believe it when the mouse himself made an appearance.  Some of the pictures are not in the right direction and I cannot figure out how to fix that, so you'll have to crane your neck on some of these.

Evan was given 50 tokens (by Pop Pop...Daniel is in disbelief that Evan would get so many tokens as he says that when he was a child he "NEVER got that many tokens.")  Evan fed about 25 of those tokens into this Bob the Builder ride.  I (Jennifer) have to admit that I spent about 10 tokens on skee ball, my personal favorite.

Evan took the mouse for a spin several times.

Liam had a really fantastic time...the "band" is behind him.

Pop Pop and Halmi watching the firefighter in action.

Meeting Chuck in person could have been an (understandably) scary experience but Evan was excited and gave him "five."

2 comments:

Tutu said...

How much fun you all had!!. Excuse me, Daniel Joseph Frilingos, but since I'm your MOM I think you probably had a million tokens at Chucky Cheese!!!!

Tutu said...

How much fun you all had!!. Excuse me, Daniel Joseph Frilingos, but since I'm your MOM I think you probably had a million tokens at Chucky Cheese!!!!