Monday, February 08, 2010

Artsy Fartsy

February has been filled with art!

The 2 photos below are sculptures that Evan made while at the High Museum with Tutu and Papou at the Thursday children's time.

Evan got a calendar for Christmas that gives him and Daniel a paper airplane to make each day. Its been cool to see all the different colors and shapes each airplane has. Here Evan set up a runway on the top of the sofa with some of the planes...

Inspired by the Christmas ornament that Daniel made for me, Evan used the leftover wire and made a sculpture of his own....
There are some screws in the wall in our bedroom that do not have a picture hanging from them so Evan hung his sculpture on one of the screws.
Painting birthday pictures for dad- a little watercolor, a little fingerpaint...

the art studio
Evan made his own paper airplane using some scrap papers.
reduce, reuse, recycle!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love all the projects! We have been to the High twice. I want to like it. Really, I do. But I get frustrated when we go. That place is so hard to navigate--very confusing. Maybe it is just me?

Don't get me started on the $12 parking. I got Tanna to pay it the other day because of the weather, though. hahaha