
I've been getting the weekly newsletter from the Cool Mom Picks website. I can't remember to check their website on my own, so I like getting emails from them about the products they have found and are talking about. I was initially overwhelmed recently at hearing about moms using "green" products for packing their children's lunch for school. I felt really proud of myself that I was trying to use less zip-lock bags. So talk of stainless steel products or cloth bags to carry food in seemed over the top to me. BUT, the more I read about it and see the products available, I can see that eventually this is probably what we will all be doing regarding food safety...moving away from plastic. Anyway, check out this website for a whole variety of awesome stuff that you might be interested in for back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment