Love these photos!! Thanks so much for posting. Love Papou & Tutu
Okay, I see what you mean. Why does it say "blogger photo...etc..."? I am going to do a fake post on my blog & try to figure it out. -A
Jen,Do you all have an operation like Adobe Photoshop where you make alteratins to the photos before posting them online? Maybe walk with me through your process of posting. We both have Macs, so I'm thinking it's be the same?-B.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love these photos!! Thanks so much for posting. Love Papou & Tutu
Okay, I see what you mean. Why does it say "blogger photo...etc..."? I am going to do a fake post on my blog & try to figure it out.
-A
Jen,
Do you all have an operation like Adobe Photoshop where you make alteratins to the photos before posting them online? Maybe walk with me through your process of posting. We both have Macs, so I'm thinking it's be the same?
-B.
Post a Comment